“I am delighted to be reminded of the power of employee engagement in change . . . This has been a tremendous team activity led by your passion that has spread like a virus across a network. So thank you for being a contagion and amplifying the spread.”
Division VP, Electronics Co.
- Framework and process to drive on-target, sustainable, system learning and change.
- Integrated principles, approaches, practices, and strategies that organization use to develop and guide change.
- Transformation at every level – individual, team, groups and enterprise.
Two integrated steps of strategic change:
- Design (creating the map), and
- Facilitation (guiding the journey).
Innolect’s clear, explicit values for change:
- People matter (humanistic philosophy)
- We all deserve a voice (democratic principles)
- You’re the experts (client-centered practices)
- Experience leads to learning and change (action-oriented processes)
- Use tested theories and research (applied behavioral science)
- We operate most effectively and efficiently through a partnership between internal and external consulting resources.
- We depend on the clarity of a contract that outlines mutual expectations, desired outcomes, and metrics to document anticipated progress.
- We support the design and implementation of specific programs and activities that:
- Sets direction—e.g., practical vision, business development strategies, IDPs
- Promotes alignment—e.g., purpose/mission statements, service strategies
- Activates learning—e.g., executive coaching, leader development
- Strengthens capacity—e.g., team development, succession management