Written by Kittie W. Watson, Michael Perry, Becky Ripley and Randy Chittum was published on the Harvard Business Review‘s website on July 11, 2017. Companies looking to hire and retain veterans need to proactively address communication and language gaps between military and corporate America. They should educate ...
June 2016 - Innolect President and Founder Kittie W. Watson graduated from Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Intensive Entrepreneurship Training at Babson College. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is based on the broadly held view of leading experts that greater access to ...
Successful companies take steps to improve their hiring and retention success rates with increased focus on testing, assessments, thorough reference checks and formal onboarding programs. Their leaders are convinced that adding the best employees requires more than a good executive ...
INNOLECT’s Kittie Watson is named a “2015 Women’s Business Enterprise Star” by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council Kittie W. Watson, Ph.D. and President of Innolect Inc., the global leadership and organizational development firm, received the nation’s premier award for excellence ...
- June 2015 - Becky Ripley Awarded Grant for Sustainable Legacy Research
- April 2014 - Gallery 24Seven donates painting by featured artist, Kittie Watson, to Junior Diabetes Foundation
- April 2014 - Kittie W. Watson interviewed on Today's Inspiring Woman
- May 2014 - Kittie W. Watson publishes "Is Coaching Right for You?" in Enterprising Women Magazine
- May 2014 - Kittie W. Watson, 2nd Vice Chair and Voice Committee Chair of GWBC, presented the Tops Corporation Awards
- May 2014 - Becky Ripley, Innolect’s Sustainable Legacy℠ Practice Leader, and Kittie Watson, Innolect’s President, had their article, “We’re Learning: Are You Listening?” published in the May 2014 issue of Chief Learning Officer Magazine
- Nov 2014 - Kittie W. Watson wins 2014 LACE "Volunteer of the Year" award from GWBC
- Dec 2014 - The Innolect Community experimented with Innolect's latest Excursion Learning event, Art at Work
- May 2013 - Innolect Hammers Habitat for Humanity's Women's Build
- July 2013 - Innolect tests its "Horsepower" at Rosehill Stables
- Nov 2013 - Kittie W. Watson wins LACE "Advocate of the Year" award from Greater Women's Business Council (GWBC)
- Nov 2013 - GWBC Elects Kittie Watson Vice Chair for 2014