Stages of Vertical Development Videos
Do you want to:
- Gain new insights and learn more about the various stages of adult development?
- Have resources and tools for supporting both horizontal and vertical development across the stages?
- Understand what differentiates one stage from another?
- Learn how you can help others transition from one stage to another?
If your answer is YES, our new Adult Development webinar series designed by Barbara Braham, Ph.D., MCC and Chris Wahl, M.A. Ed., MCC will help you satisfy your curiosity! They have recorded a two-part webinar for each of the five stages most commonly seen in leaders. You can choose one stage or several and listen as Barbara and Chris describe the stage and offer examples from their rich experience about how coaches and leaders can use a developmental approach in their work.
- Part 1 of each series introduces you to the stage, common concerns of people at that stage and typical blind spots.
- Part 2 covers tools and resources most useful for a person at that stage. Each session runs between 45 and 60 minutes.
The following webinars are available:
- Group-centric (formerly Diplomat, stage 3)
- Skill-centric (formerly Expert, stage 3/4)
- Self-determining (formerly Achiever, stage 4)
- Self-questioning (formerly Individualist/Pluralist, stage 4/5)
- Self-actualizing (formerly Strategist, stage 5)
Barbara Braham and Chris Wahl are our expert facilitators and:
- Are leading experts in Adult Development Theory and are two of only a handful of individuals who are certified to score and debrief the Maturity Assessment Profile (MAP).
- Studied with Susanne Cook-Greuter who developed the Leadership Maturity Framework (LMF) and The Maturity Framework for Leaders as part of her research at Harvard University.
- Are master-certified coaches through the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Pricing and Access
Once you select a series, we will send you a link to watch and/or listen to that series.
Each link is good for 30 days.
- Introductory 30-minute Adult Development Presentation $39.95
- One webinar series is $200.
- Each additional webinar series is $175.
- The 5-series webinar set is $900.
For more information contact Barbara Braham, Ph.D., MCC.
*PLEASE NOTE: If purchasing any of the webinar series, a direct email with link(s) to watch the videos will be sent to the purchaser’s email directly.